Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Card in a Box

Hello all crafty people!!!

Hope you are enjoying the lovely weather and doing your craft projects. I really love this weather, coffee and my craft table. Today I bring you the inspiration for a lovely card which is flat when you fold but when you opens its pops up with the different embellishments. 


I made this card for a father from her daughter on his birthday. Here are the pictures from different angles.




For this card I used blue card stock and pattern papers on it. As it a birthday card so I chose cupcakes pattern paper. 

When you open it, so many surprises pops up. A girl with a cake, flowers, gifts and sentiments. These all are stamped and water colored with Faber castle pencils. Hope you enjoyed this project. Please give your reviews. 

Thanks.... I 'll be back with some new inspiration. Till then bye.

You can find me on:

2 comments: