Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Personalized candle

Hi!!! all crafty friends. 

Today I'm going to share my project which I have done months before. The idea came from Decoupaged projects which I already tried earlier. It was my cousin's birthday and I wanted to gift her something unique. She already saw my cards so I didn't want a card for her so I ended up finalizing this gift. I made personalized candle for her.

First I made the candle in glass because I wanted a fat candle ;) I let the candle dry for overnight and morning I started experimenting and yes...it turned out good. I'm very happy with the results.

Here is the image from one side:



And this the candle from other side:


Friends please give ur reviews to my attempt.

Thanks for reading my blog.

You can find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment